As you can imagine, putting an event on like this requires months of planning and organizing. We proud ourselves to present to all festival-goers a wonderful, relaxing, cultural-rich, true South African event. Our mission is to enjoy time together with fellow (and related) South Africans. It is with the same mindset that we welcome all, however remotely associated with South Africa.
We respectfully ask that you, your family, and your guests abide by all rules and guidelines set forth, so as to ensure that the event remains an enjoyable time for everyone.
Campground Rules & Regulations
It is at the KOA’s discretion to terminate your stay and revoke your tickets if KOA rules are not followed at all times. No festival or accommodation fees will be refunded.
- Check in is 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time; check out is 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Late check-out and early check-in requires additional fee and only done with management approval.
- Only one RV and one vehicle per site. Tent sites may have two tents and two vehicles per site with a maximum of six people. Cabins may have two vehicles per site.
- All vehicles must display a tag on rear view mirror in clear view of campground personnel. Extra vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas and must display a tag on rear view mirror.
- Please do not park RV’s or vehicles in surrounding sites, on grass, or in roadway.
- Your pet must not be left unattended at your site at any time and must be on a 6’ leash at all times.
- No food, coolers, or food containers are permitted inside the pool area. Drinks must be in a plastic cup or plastic bottle and kept a minimum of 10 feet from the edge of the pool at all times.
- NO GLASS will be allowed around the around the Pavilion and Pool area. All Alcohol beverages MUST be either in a plastic cup or a koozie. Koozies will be provided free of charge.
- Food must be consumed outside the pool fence in the pavilion area near the theater or at your site.
- The organizers of the South African festival will be supplying a life guard for the pool. More details to life guard availability at commencement of the festival.
- Trash cans will be available at the main entertaining area, please be considerate, follow campground rules and pick up trash at all times.
- Children needs to be supervised at the jumping pillow and playground by a supervisor age 16 or older. Please follow age and weight restrictions for playground and jumping pillow.
- 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Children must be at their campsites during quiet time.
- Do not cut, bend, or drive nails, screws, etc. into trees or shrubs. Mutilation of trees or landscaping will result in a fine of $500.00.
- Fireworks, firearms, bows and arrows, and other weapons.
- Abuse of alcohol and/or use of drugs.
- Smoking inside Cabins
- No overnight sleeping in a vehicle
- No cutting through sites while driving
- Underage Drinking